Nine West believes in its power to transform, transport and inspire with its shoes and accessories. They have become a cult favorite with fashion insiders thinking about the end consumer. Priced to make a statement without sacrifice the brand stands for style and contemporary fashion. The Nine West eyewear line has gained attraction with one of the largest frame manufacturers in the US. So much so, that they are even offering an additional $20 credit just for purchasing a frame you were already going to purchase anyway.
- Fun, young demographic classified in the affordable fashion brands.
- Partnership wish VSP offering an additional financial incentive for members who purchase their frame.
- Started as an accessory brand making an easy streamline into glasses and sunglasses.
Visit Nine West
Can’t find a good Optometrist near you? Look no further, we are here to provide that much needed care that has been undermined by the chain store competitors simply worried about their bottom line. At Dr. Bladh’s office, we provide the eye care you need. Our Optometric practice has been in business for over 35 years and has the largest selection of eyeglasses, with the latest trends in the industry. We also have the largest hours of operation to cater to all of our patients. Eyewear, Health and Clarity is our focus and we look forward to adding you to our growing family!
Thorough Eye Exams in Diamond Bar, CA & Much More…
Comprehensive eye exams for adults and children, co-management of laser vision correction surgery, caring for eye emergencies and so much more. The most experienced Optometrists in our eye care clinic in Diamond Bar, CA provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages including treatment for a range of conditions including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts and macular degeneration. For a list of terms and treatment options for your particular need please follow this link to learn more about the eyes.
What began 40 years ago with a collection of ties has grown into an entire world, redefining American style. Ralph Lauren has always stood for providing quality products.
- Started in 1967, the highly recognized Polo logo first appeared on the cuffs of tailored women’s suits in 1969.
- Eyewear sub-brands include Pink Pony, Polo Ralph Lauren, Purple Label, Ralph, Ralph Lauren, RLX
- The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation supports initiatives in cancer care, education and service in underserved communities.
- Today, Ralph Lauren Corporation produces clothing, accessories, footwear, fragrances, and furniture all marketed under its portfolio of various brands.
- Ralph Lauren eyewear offers timeless style with a modern appeal. Many frames are delicate with slim styling while others are chunky and thick.
- Frame shapes include rectangular frames, oversized frames as well as glamorous vintage looks.
Visit the Polo Ralph Lauren site.
Michael Kors is recognized as one of America’s preeminent designers for luxury sportswear. His namesake company was established in 1981 when he launched his first womenswear line. Featuring all the top designs made famous by Hollywood, to more conservative classic styles, Michael Kors eyeglasses that will fit your personality and unique look.
- Kors was born Karl Anderson, Jr. on Long Island, New York, the son of Joan Kors, a former model, and her first husband, Karl Anderson. His mother was remarried to Bill Kors when he was five, and his surname was changed to Kors. His mother Joan told him that he could choose a new first name as well; subsequently he renamed himself Michael David Kors.
- Kors was named the first ever women’s ready-to-wear designer and creative director for the French fashion house Celine in 1997. Kors left Celine in October 2003 to concentrate on his own brand.
- Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels.
- Michael Kors men’s and women’s sunglasses feature classic aviators, oversized sunglasses, and more.
- The Michael Kors sunglasses are the fastest selling frames at Dr. Bladh’s eye care clinic.
Visit the Michael Kors website.
René Lacoste founded La Chemise Lacoste in 1933 with André Gillier, the owner and president of the largest French knitwear manufacturing firm at the time. They began to produce the revolutionary tennis shirt Lacoste had designed and worn on the tennis courts with the crocodile logo embroidered on the chest.
- René Lacoste, the company’s founder, was nicknamed “the Crocodile” by fans because of his tenacity on the court.
- Lacoste today includes a large collection of apparel for men, women and children, footwear, fragrances, leather goods, eyewear, watches, belts, hometextiles and mobile phones.
- The 1980’s was the golden era of tennis and in that time Lacoste sunglasses were launched.
- Aviator sunglasses were one of the most popular choices in the Lacoste sunwear collection historically.
- Eyewear attributes include relaxed, casual fit, classy, comfortable and stylish, colorful, fresh and unconventional chic.
- Sunglasses from Lacoste are available for men and women in a variety of shapes, colors, styles an materials.
- All Lacoste glasses carry their traditional crocodile logo.
- More than 75 years after its creation, Lacoste has become a lifestyle brand which exemplifies elegance and comfort.
Visit the Lacoste website