We have implemented new Safe Practices to adhere to the CDC and American Optometric Association recommendations. We look forward to serving you and keeping you and our staff healthy and safe. Please familiarize yourself with the following before your next appointment:
1. Please text or call us from your car when you arrive for your appointment and wait for further instructions.
2. Face masks will be required while at our office and we will NOT be providing them
3. Temperatures will be taken before entering the office
4. Everyone will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering
5. All patients will be asked about their health status
6. We ask that patients come to their appointment unaccompanied, so there will be fewer people in the office
7. Patients who need caregivers or minors may be accompanied by one person
8. Social distancing around the office will be observed as much as practically possible
9. Pens will be used once and then disinfected
10. Doctor schedules have been lightened to decrease patient flow throughout the office
11. Increased cleaning of patient areas will be prioritized
12. Car-side or curb-side pickup will be available for contacts or glasses, as well as shipping at no-charge to patients
13. To control the flow of patients in our glasses and sunglasses dispensary, frame selections/adjustments will be done by appointment only. Our staff is also great at doing glasses selection via email!
14. Tele health appointments are available for eye infections or other eye problems, without having to come into the office.
15. If you are new to our office, please fill out our patient forms on our website prior to coming in.
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
Designed for refreshing comfort with every blink so you can make the most of every day.
Crisp, clear vision
Blink-activated moisture technology for refreshing comfort all day
No cleaning required
New contact lens wearers who want a comfortable and convenient contact lens wearing experience. 85% of DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® contact lens wearers who are new to contact lenses agree that the contact lenses are comfortable to wear.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
AIR OPTIX® COLORS
AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses create a beautiful look that blends naturally with any eye color—whether you have dark eyes or light, whether you need vision correction or not. These breathable contact lenses provide stunning eye color and outstanding comfort. Plus, their monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Beauty, comfort, and breathability—together like never before
BEAUTY – Unique 3-in-1 Color Technology to enhance any eye color for a naturally beautiful look
COMFORT – Exclusive SmartShield® Technology helps protect the lens from irritating deposits for consistent comfort
BREATHABILITY – Allows oxygen through for white, healthy-looking eyes
3-IN-1 COLOR TECHNOLOGY
OUTER RING defines the eyes
PRIMARY COLOR transforms the eye color
INNER RING brightens and adds depth
ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
MoistureSeal Technology Maintains 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
With MoistureSeal technology, your contacts feel comfortable – even at the end of the day.
9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE: As comfortable at the end of the day as it is in the beginning
Your day is long. Wear the contact lens that’s designed to go the distance.
Biotrue ONEday contact lenses start and end the day with more moisture than leading daily disposables. They maintain 98% of their moisture for up to 16 hours. You put a lot of demands on your eyes. You start early and keep busy till the end of day. Plus, you’re using digital devices more, which may make your contact lenses feel dry and uncomfortable. Biotrue ONEday is made of a unique material that works like the eye to form a dehydration barrier providing comfort all day long.
Key Features & Benefits
Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film
Matches the water content of the cornea
Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs
Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision all day
UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses*
Because Biotrue ONEday is a daily disposable, you’re enjoying the healthy, comfortable convenience of a fresh pair every day.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.